- flatbread dough
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 peaches (sliced)
- 4 ounces goat cheese (crumbled)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 ounces prosciutto
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup arugula
- 6 basil leaves (torn)
- Place the Smart Oven+ Baking Stone Attachment in oven. Select STONE BAKE mode and preheat to 450°F.
- Sprinkle parchment paper with cornmeal. Shape dough, with floured fingers, into a rustic oval, about ¼-inch thick. Place on parchment paper. Brush with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Arrange peaches over dough and sprinkle with goat cheese; then season with salt and pepper
- Carefully slide parchment paper with dough onto Baking Stone. Bake 12-15 minutes until golden and puffed.
- Remove from oven and top with prosciutto, lemon zest and juice. Arrange arugula and basil over Flatbread, then drizzle with honey. Cut and serve immediately.