Double down on summer fruit flavor by combining peaches and cherries in frozen pops. To peel the peaches, a necessary first step, you'll need to blanch them in boiling water briefly to loosen the skins, then plunge into an ice water bath to stop the cooking. The skins should slip right off. You'll also need to pit the cherries (or buy frozen pitted cherries) before pureeing with the peaches.
- 3 peaches (ripe)
- 250 grams pitted cherries
- Place the peeled peaches in a blender and grind to a smooth puree.
- Fill part of each popsicle mold with the puree.
- Place the cherries in a blender and grind, filling the remaining space of the molds with cherry puree.
- Place in the freezer until set.