We're not exactly sure how many calories this recipe is but we know it's incredibly delicious! Try our Peach and Apple Salad recipe. We have a feeling you will love it as much as we do! This Peach and Apple Salad recipe only takes 20 minutes to cook and is full of flavor! Let us know your thoughts by commenting below. You can also let us know your thoughts on this Peach and Apple Salad recipe by giving this recipe a star rating.
- 1 cup lettuce (assorted)
- 1/2 peaches (sliced)
- 1/2 apples (small, sliced)
- 3 almonds (chopped)
- 1/2 cup goat cheese (crumbled)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ground black pepper
- Place the lettuce, peach, and apple in a salad bowl.
- Add the goat cheese and almonds, and drizzle the olive oil and balsamic vinegar on top. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.