Use canned or fresh peaches for this dish. Serve with rice pilaf, Herbed Steamed Vegetables and a fresh salad.
- 4 boneless pork chops (1/2-inch thick)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (coarsely ground)
- 16 ounces peach slices (in extra light syrup)
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons peach preserves (OR apple jelly)
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- In a small bowl, stir together undrained peaches, Worcestershire sauce, preserves and mustard; set aside.
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; brush chops lightly with vegetable oil and season on both sides with pepper. Brown one side of chops, about 2-3 minutes; turn. Add peach mixture to skillet, reduce heat to low, cover and cook for 4-5 minutes until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time. Serve chops with peaches and sauce, garnished with fresh raspberries if desired.