- 32 ounces frozen peaches
- 2 inches fresh ginger (piece of)
- 3 earl grey tea bags (– opened)
- 3 tea bags (– Green Tea -, – opened)
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup heavy cream
- earl grey tea
- green tea
- peach ice cream
- Combine all of the above ingredients in a food processor and processor until smooth.
- Serve or freeze in a container. When ready to use take out of freezer and let stand for a few minutes. Place back in the food processor and process again until smooth and creamy.