- 2 peaches (fresh, ripe, chopped or sliced)
- 2 tomatoes (fresh, large, sliced)
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese (chopped or sliced)
- fresh basil leaves (I used about 15 small)
- extra virgin olive oil (for drizzling, I used about 2 tablespoons)
- balsamic vinegar (or glaze, for drizzling, I used about 1 tablespoon)
- sea salt (I like pink himalayan)
- pepper (optional)
|Calories100Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Greta Macionytė a year ago
I used nectarines instead of peaches - fantasic. Highly recommend!
maddyv a year ago
tasted great! very refreshing
Erica a year ago
Tasted fantastic! I used shredded mozzarella cheese instead to make a lighter dish
Tina Ritz a year ago
I used nectarines instead of peaches and it was wonderful!
Johanna S. a year ago
I made this with mozzarella pearls..fantastical!! Little kosher salt and pepper with some fresh basil. I even added a little bit of chicken one time for a meal. Definitely making this all summer and when the tomatoes are nice at juicy at the end of the season.. oh what a treat!
Helen a year ago
Super quick super tasty this will quickly become a regular on the table
Lisa a year ago
replaced mozzarella with greek yogurt, came out pretty good
Angela Conn a year ago
Love this! Would definitely make again
Bailey a year ago
Go with the glaze, it’s easy to use too much balsamic vinegar. You can’t go wrong with mozzarella and tomatoes. My lady loved it. Also presentation counts. Great for date night