- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 3 cups frozen green peas (thawed)
- 1/4 cup green onion (chopped, green parts + little white, 1 medium)
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt (plus more to taste)
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 avocado (a medium, pitted and peeled)
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves (firmly packed)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice (plus more to taste)
- Throw the broth, peas, green onion, salt, pepper, and avocado into the blender jar of the KitchenAid® Power Plus® Blender. Secure the lid, and set the blender to the Adapti-Blendâ Soup program. Blend until the machine turns itself off. Alternatively, blend for about 5 minutes, starting on speed 1 and gradually increasing to speed 10.
- Add the mint leaves and lemon juice, and blast on high for 10 to 20 seconds until smooth and creamy. Tweak salt, pepper, and lemon juice to taste.
- Soup will come out of the Blender hot. Serve with a swirl of dairy-free sour cream, plain yogurt, and garnish with mint leaves.