Pavlova split Sauce Choco CarambarOn dine chez Nanou
If you are getting bored with your regular go-to dessert options, then give this Pavlova split Sauce Choco Carambar recipe. It is decadent, rich, creamy, and perfect for a holiday party or special occasion. It takes 85 minutes to prepare this eight-serving delight that combines sweet and wholesome fruits with creamy dark chocolate and delicious candies. They are so good, you will want more. Why not whip up a batch or two today?
- 165 grams caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon corn flour (shave)
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 bananas
- 65 grams sugar
- 240 milliliters whole milk
- 80 milliliters cream
- 1 bag ice (Demarle, optional)
- 4 carambars
- 100 grams dark chocolate
- whole milk (15 cl.)
- 1Preheat oven to 120C.
- 2Set aside 1.5 tablespoons of sugar and mix the rest with the cornflour.
- 3Whip the whites not too firm, add 1 big tablespoon of sugar and keep whipping 1 to 2 minutes.
- 4Add the sugar mixture, the cornstarch and lemon juice. Whisk 4 minutes.
- 5Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper, lightly oiled, and put 8 small piles of the meringue.
- 6Form a well at the center with a spatula for the ice.
- 7Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- 8Let cool in the oven, with the oven off and open.
- 9Mix in the blender 2 bananas, sugar, milk, and cream.
- 10Add the thickener.
- 11Set aside for 30 minutes in the refrigerator before you transfer it to the ice machine.
- 12In a saucepan, melt over low heat: chocolate, carambars, and milk to make a sauce that will coat your spoon.
- 13If you like the taste of caramel, you can add 1 or 2 additional carambars.
PER SERVING *
|Calories260Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.