- 4 large egg whites
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream (softly whipped)
- 3 bananas (peeled, sliced)
- 8 3/4 ounces strawberries (hulled and quartered)
- 2 kiwifruit (peeled and sliced)
- 4 passion fruit pulp (only)
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Add the sugar one tablespoon at a time, beating until sugar dissolves and meringue is stiff, thick and glossy. Beat in lemon juice and vanilla extract. Spoon mixture onto prepared tray to form an 8 inch round.
- Bake for 20 mins. Reduce oven to 250°F and bake for an additional 45 mins. Turn off heat and allow the pavlova to cool in oven, with the door ajar, to let it dry out fully.
- To serve, top with cream, bananas, strawberries and kiwifruit. Drizzle with the passion fruit pulp just before serving.
Gemma D. 23 Dec 2016
how do u get the directions!!!!!!!! |: |: |: This recipe looks yum with great ingredients but i don't know how to make it. I have made this before and it has worked but now i don't know how to make it. In conclusion this is yum especially drizzled with fresh melted chocolate (: Thanks for a great recipe but please help me with my problem.