I made up some “Memorial Day Treats” !!! Glutino cookies worked perfect for these red, white & blue cookie pops treats!!!
- 1 package vanilla (Glutino, Crème Gluten free cookies)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips (gluten free)
- blue sprinkles (Red, White, &, for decoration)
- lollipop (sticks)
- In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the sandwich cookies with the cream cheese while drizzling 1-2 tablespoon of water and pulsing the mixture until forms dough like texture.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. I’m using a small scoop to portion out cookie mixture then roll it into 1-inch balls, arranging the balls on the baking sheet. Insert a lollipop stick into each cookie ball then freeze them for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate chips or candy melts until they are smooth. Dip each cookie pop into the chocolate then immediately top it with sprinkles.
- Return each coated cookie pop to the baking sheet then refrigerate them for 10 minutes or until the chocolate is set.