- 1 pound pasta (whatever shape you like (but chunky ones will match up better with the rabe))
- 1 pound broccoli rabe (heavy stems removed, remaining stems and leaves cut into 1 to 2-inch sections (i attempt to match my pasta in length))
- 1 1/2 inches pasta (sections (i attempt to match my, in length))
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves (peeled and minced or pressed)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or more or less to taste)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (or more to taste)
- romano cheese (or to serve: grated parmesan)
|Calories690Calories from Fat260|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat260|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Rice a year ago
This was good but needed more taste. The amount of garlic and pepper flake was fine, but it still wanted for something. I had added 1 lb. of small shrimp, which I had sautéed separately, but then tossed in 1 cup of crumbled feta and 1/4 cup parmesan cheeses before serving. This improved it nicely.
Tylar Perez a year ago
Delicious! We used blanched regular broccoli. It was delicious,
Araya 2 years ago
Very nice! Loved it!
Sioned P 2 years ago
Tasted great recommend adding kale and perhaps some bacon
jcolib 2 years ago
This was ok. Nothing really special.
Salinas 3 years ago
Pretty good - a little more garlic pushed it. Broccolini worked fine as a substitute. Will eat again
Krystal Nina Laigo 3 years ago
I think I may have overlooked the garlic a bit? But was definitely on the saltier side. Make sure you watch how much salt you actually use on it!
Autumn T. 3 years ago
My daughters and I make this regularly but we add andouille sausage Yum! This makes a large batch which is good because it warms up in the microwave great
Recipes L. 3 years ago
I love pasta. And my son just loves it. Therefore, often experimenting with different sauces for pasta. This is a great recipe for a well inredientami. Thank you.
Karen T. 4 years ago
Excellent. Even better when I added a container of cherry tomatoes which I roasted in a pan. I also added some slice mozzarella which melted nicely in the warm pasta.