Pasta with Tuna, Tomato, and Spicy Chile PepperMadeleine Cocina
Are you searching for that perfect dinner meal for the family that will give them flavor and nutrition? Try our Pasta with Tuna, Tomato, and Spicy Chile Pepper recipe. This recipe is relatively easy to prepare and is one you will want to pass down to your children and theirs. We are confident you will love this Pasta with Tuna, Tomato, and Spicy Chile Pepper recipe as it is delicious and healthy. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or rate this recipe by star. Happy Cooking!
- 250 grams spaghetti (cooked al dente)
- 2 cans tuna (in water, drained)
- 3 canned tomatoes (diced)
- 1 teaspoon pepper flakes (arbol chile, may substitute cayenne)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- cooking spray
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons parsley (minced)
- salt and ground black pepper
- 1Place the olive oil in a skillet on medium-low heat. Add the garlic and chile flakes and cook until the garlic is golden brown. Add the breadcrumbs and cook until golden brown, stirring constantly.
- 2Remove from heat and add the parsley. Set aside.
- 3Spritz a large pan with cooking spray, add the tuna, and cook for 1 minute. Add the tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Add the pasta to the tomato mixture. Stir in the breadcrumb mixture.