Pasta with Tuna and BasilL'Antro dell'Alchimista
Requiring just three ingredients — al dente pasta, tuna and basil — this light yet hearty meal comes together in no time. For the best results, use high-quality tuna that's packed in olive oil, shaking off excess before using. Since the recipe is highly adaptable, feel free to add other favored ingredients, like garlic, tomatoes, olives or tomatoes. While it's intended to be served warm, it can be enjoyed at room temperature as well.
- 350 grams pasta (short variety)
- 240 grams tuna in oil
- basil leaves
- 1Cook the pasta in boiling salted water.
- 2Place the tuna in a large bowl with chopped basil leaves and stir to combine.
- 3Drain the pasta and add it to the bowl. Toss it with the tuna to flavor well.
- 4Serve the pasta warm. You may add any other ingredient you wish, such as anchovies, hard boiled eggs, black olives, or cherry tomatoes.