Pasta with Tomato Sauce and sliced SteakMadeleine Cocina
If you are searching for a recipe with traditional elements as well as a ton of protein, we got you covered! This recipe for Pasta with Tomato Sauce and sliced Steak is delcious as well as the perfect post-workout meal. Try out this recipe and see how your body responds to the added protein intake. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below. We are happy to read your comments and respond. You can also give this Pasta with Tomato Sauce and sliced Steak recipe a star rating.
- 200 grams short-cut pasta
- 4 tomatoes (chopped into large pieces)
- 1/4 onions
- 1 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons parsley (finely chopped)
- 4 beef (small, slices)
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1Cook the pasta in boiling water until firm—it will finish cooking in the tomato sauce. Strain and set aside for later.
- 2Place the tomato, onion, garlic, and water in the blender and liquefy. You may also add salt to the sauce before blending it.
- 3Heat up the olive oil in a large pan.
- 4Once the oil is hot, pour in the tomato sauce and let it cook until it begins to change color and become thick.
- 5Add the pasta and parsley and cook for 3 minutes over low heat.
- 6Grill the beef slices in a separate pan until completely cooked.
- 7Once the beef slices are cooked, let them cool off for 3 minutes and then cut them into small squares.
- 8Place the beef on top of the pasta and sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top.