Are you searching for that perfect dinner meal for the family that will give them flavor and nutrition? Try our Pasta with Ground Beef recipe. This recipe is relatively easy to prepare and is one you will want to pass down to your children and theirs. We are confident you will love this Pasta with Ground Beef recipe as it is delicious and healthy. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or rate this recipe by star. Happy Cooking!
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 carrot
- 4 mushrooms
- 1/4 onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200 grams ground beef
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon (powdered)
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup whole wheat short pasta
- ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- parmesan cheese (grated, optional)
- Finely chop the garlic, carrot, mushrooms, and onion.
- In a large saucepan, heat the oil over low heat. Add the ground beef. Once it changes color, add the vegetables. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the water, bouillon powder, Worcestershire sauce, pasta, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover the saucepan and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the pasta is done.
- Uncover the saucepan and let it simmer until the water has evaporated almost completely. Add the cream, turn off the heat, and stir. Sprinkle parsley on top and serve immediately. Add Parmesan cheese if desired.
|Calories280Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.