Are you searching for that perfect dinner meal for the family that will give them flavor and nutrition? Try our Pasta with Ground Beef recipe. This recipe is relatively easy to prepare and is one you will want to pass down to your children and their…
. We are confident you will love this Pasta with Ground Beef recipe as it is delicious and healthy. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or rate this recipe by star. Happy Cooking!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 onion (peeled and minced)
- 1 carrot (peeled and chopped)
- 1 red bell pepper (seeded and diced)
- 2 cups whole wheat pasta (short)
- 500 grams ground beef
- 28 ounces tomato sauce (with Italian seasonings)
- parmesan cheese (grated)
- Place a large skillet on the stove on medium-low heat. Add the oil and then add the onion, carrot, and bell pepper. Cook everything while continuously stirring for 5 minutes.
- Add the pasta to salted boiling water and cook for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain the pasta, reserving a 1/2 cup of cooking liquid.
- Add the ground beef to the skillet and saute until the ground beef browns, about 8 minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce. If the sauce appears to be too thick, add the pasta water.
- Cover the pot with a lid and let it cook for 15 minutes.
- Uncover the pot and add the pasta. Mix everything well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve on a plate with shredded cheese on top.
|Calories510Calories from Fat260|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat260|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.