Are you searching for that perfect dinner meal for the family that will give them flavor and nutrition? Try our Pasta with Cotija Cheese recipe. This recipe is relatively easy to prepare and is one you will want to pass down to your children and theirs. We are confident you will love this Pasta with Cotija Cheese recipe as it is delicious and healthy. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or rate this recipe by star. Happy Cooking!
- 250 grams spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon chili peppers (arbol, ground)
- 3/4 cup cotija cheese (ground)
- ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup corn kernels (cooked)
- Boil water using a large cooking pot at high flame. Once boiling, add the pasta and cook for 7 minutes. Turn off the stove, strain, and let it cool off.
- Heat the heavy whipping cream, garlic, and arbol chili pepper in a medium cooking pot at low flame for 5 minutes. Turn off the stove, add the Cotija cheese, and mix.
- Add the spaghetti to the cooking pot where the cream is, season with pepper to taste, mix, and serve with corn kernels on top.