®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Pasta with Chipotle BeefMADELEINE COCINA
Pasta with Chipotle Beef
Pasta is a perfect base for many toppings. It all depends on what flavors you are craving. This recipe for Pasta with Chipotle Beef will tantalize the taste buds and become a family favorite. It takes about 45 minutes to prepare. Ingredients include vegetable oil, finely chopped onion, garlic cloves, ground beef, tomatoes, chipotle chili pepper, short pasta, white cheese, and string cheese.
- Place a pot on the stove, add the oil, onion, and garlic, and fry everything over low to medium heat. Cook until the onion becomes transparent.
- While the onion and garlic are frying, place the chili pepper and tomato in the blender and liquefy.
- Pour the sauce from the blender into the pot, mix it together with the meat and cover the pot. Let everything cook for 15 minutes.
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions listed on its package. Once the pasta is ready, add it into the pot and mix it with the sauce.
- Place the pasta into an oven-safe tray or pan, cover the top of the pasta with a layer of cheese and place it in the oven for a few minutes or until the cheese begins to melt.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories450Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.