- 500 grams broccoli florets (1 lb 2 oz, removed)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 60 grams bacon (finely chopped)
- 200 milliliters milk
- 500 grams pasta (1 lb 2 oz, any pasta that holds onto sauce, like orecchiette or ridged rigatoni)
- 60 grams grated parmesan cheese (finely, plus extra to serve)
- 3 pinches chilli flakes (optional)
|Calories490Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Bianca 24 May 2017
I really enjoyed this recipe :) unfortunatly the sauce didn't mix very well, I ended up adding a little more milk then thickened it with some flour. The flavours were amazing though! Will definately make it again!
Judge 25 Apr 2017
This recipe works, I cut down the portion as i only needed it for two. I added the recommended amount of milk and then added a bit more as it cooked to keep it moist and like a sauce. It was tasty and quick so will be making it again
Dani M. 23 Jan 2017
I really wanted this recipe to work but regardless of how much I stirred & smushed, the brocolli & bacon sauce just wasnt coming together - I used semi skimmed milk, perhaps thats where I went wrong? So ended up having to add a sachet of cheese sauce to save this recipe. 😟
Beth 31 Dec 2016
Amazing!! Fretted about a bit with the timing, etc, and was convinced the sauce was too thick (it wasn't!), but all turned out well in the end. Would maybe put a bit more bacon in (personally), but overall an amazing dish!