Pasta with Almond Truffle SauceLolibox
It can be difficult to pick the perfect pastry or confection when up against so many recipes. This truly decadent recipe for Pasta with Almond Truffle Sauce is so rich and dreamy, your taste buds should be screaming for a bite right now! The recipe combines the buttery flakiness of the puff pastry with white chocolate and fresh orange juice and creamy mascarpone cheese for a creamy, sweet and rich dessert that will please the palate.
- 6 asparagus spears
- 400 grams pasta (Pipe Rigate)
- slivered almonds
- 40 grams sauce (Almond- truffle)
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- olive oil
- 1Steam asparagus, set aside.
- 2Cook pasta in salted boiling water until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- 3Meanwhile, heat a frying pan and sauté almonds until toasted. Remove from heat and set aside.
- 4On the same pan, heat 1 tbsp. olive oil and add almond- truffle sauce.
- 5Add cream, salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- 6Toss pasta with sauce.
- 7To serve, put the pasta with almonds and truffle sauce, sprinkle with toasted almonds and top with asparagus spears.