- 2 eggs
- 200 grams bow tie pasta (bicolor)
- 1 cod fillet (cooked and shredded)
- olive oil (to taste)
- 1 onion (large)
- 2 leeks
- 100 grams fresh mushrooms
- salt (to taste)
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- Place the eggs in a saucepan filled with water and bring to a boil. Once water boils, cook the eggs for 11 minutes. Drain, cool, peel and chop.
- In another large saucepan or pot, cook the pasta to al dente in salted boiling water.
- When the pasta is done, drain and rinse under cold water.
- Add some olive oil to a large skillet and turn stove to medium heat.
- Add the chopped onion, sliced leeks and sliced mushrooms to the skillet. Season with salt and cook until golden.
- Add the sliced red bell pepper and the shredded cod.
- Mix well and check the seasoning.
- In a large bowl, mix the pasta, cod, vegetables and chopped boiled eggs. Serve.