- 2 tablespoons Bertolli Classico Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup pancetta (chopped)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 anchovy fillets (chopped)
- 1 jar bertolli alfredo sauce
- 2 bunches arugula (baby)
- 1 pound pasta (cooked and drained)
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook pancetta, stirring frequently, until crisp. Stir in walnuts and anchovy; heat through.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, then stir in Sauce; heat through. Combine sauce mixture with hot pasta in large bowl, then stir in arugula.