Pasta With Spinach And Goat CheeseMADELEINE COCINA
Pasta is a perfect dinner option due to its versatility and heartiness. You can add all kinds of ingredients to please the palate. This Pasta with Spinach and Goat Cheese will tantalize the taste buds with robust flavors. This pasta can be served in smaller portions as a side to any dinner entrée, or as a main meal. Any way you make it, we think you and your loved ones will enjoy this recipe as much as we do.
- Cook the pasta in water until it is al dente.
- Once the pasta is ready, place it in cold water, strain and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet on medium heat. Sprinkle salt and black pepper on the chicken breast and cook until it has a light golden color on each side.
- Add the pasta, chicken, goat cheese, and parsley to a large salad bowl.
- Add the pesto sauce and toss well. Add the spinach and serve.