Pasta Salad with VegetablesMADELEINE COCINA
If you have 30 minutes to prepare a dish to bring to an office party and want to wow the crowd, then try this comforting Pasta Salad with Vegetables. Ingredients include elbow pasta, tomatoes, scallions, cucumber, celery, green bell pepper, olives, goat cheese, fresh parsley, red wine vinegar, olive oil, ground basil, ground oregano, ground black pepper, salt, and lime. This recipe is packed with hearty vegetables and flavor.
- 3 cups pasta (elbows or similar shape)
- 1 tomato (large, diced)
- 2 scallions (minced)
- 1/2 cup cucumber (seeded and diced)
- 1 stalk celery (finely diced)
- 1/2 green bell pepper (diced)
- 10 olives (diced)
- 1/3 cup goat cheese (crumbled)
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley (minced)
- 1/8 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. basil (ground)
- 1/2 tsp. oregano (ground)
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 lime (optional)
- Prepare the pasta according to the directions on the package until tender. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Place the tomato, scallions, cucumber, celery, bell pepper, and olives into a salad bowl. Add the pasta.
- Whisk together the vinegar, olive oil, basil, oregano, pepper, salt, and lime rind. Pour over the pasta. Add the cheese and parsley, stirring carefully to mix.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories630Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes