Pasta Salad With Roasted VegetablesBest Foods
- 16 ounces fusilli (cooked, drained and cooled)
- 6 cups assorted fresh vegetables (zucchini, red and yellow peppers and/or red onion, sliced)
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup kalamata (sliced)
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2Combine vegetables with remaining ingredients in large bowl. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 3Blend 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, vinegar and ground black pepper in medium bowl. Stir in vegetables. Arrange vegetable mixture on jelly-roll pan. Roast, stirring once, 25 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Cool.