- 10 slices bacon (cut into 1/2-inch pieces)
- 8 1/2 cups water (divided)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 pound linguine (or spaghetti)
- 1 1/4 cups grated parmesan cheese (finely, plus more for serving)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon salt (each, and pepper)
- fresh parsley (Chopped, for garnish)
|Calories630Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
brendah a month ago
very tasty doing it again
Rachel Willkens 2 months ago
Amazing!! Definitely make this again!
Tiffany S. 2 months ago
It's amazing that a few simple ingredients can come together to make something amazing! Easy to follow and fairly quick to make.
Stephanie M. 3 months ago
Super easy & delish will make again
Bo 10 months ago
Very tasty, will make again
Andrea C. a year ago
We added blistered cherry tomatoes for a nice pop of acid. Delicious!
Isabelle Bourne a year ago
I loved all of the flavors, will make again!!
Luisa Castellanos a year ago
Great! The flavor was delicious but the thickening was not that simple as just tossing
Allison a year ago
It was good, but I added sauteed chicken because there was a disproportion of meat to noodles. It could have used a little more of the egg mixture but I was pleased with the taste, Turned out great!
Abb M. a year ago
It turned out great! Will make this again.
Amy 2 years ago
Turned out a little salty. Next time I will use less bacon.
Rowe 2 years ago
Really tasty!! Needs a bit more garlic and bacon
Kimberley Hall 2 years ago
Excellent tasting! Perfect direction!