- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar (sifted)
- 2 ounces raspberries (mashed with a fork)
- 2 passion fruit (seeds and pulp removed)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Bring 1/2 cup water and butter to a boil then add flour, all at once. Beat with a wooden spoon until mixture forms a ball and pulls away from sides of the pan. Transfer to a bowl to cool for 5 mins. Gradually beat in eggs to make a firm glossy paste. Transfer to a large piping bag fitted with a large plain tip and pipe 12 - 2 3/4 inch long strips onto parchment paper. Bake for about 20 mins until crisp and golden. Pierce eclairs to allow steam to escape then return to oven for 3-4 mins. Cool on a wire rack then split each eclair in 1/2 lengthwise.
- Whip cream and 3/4 cup powdered sugar to soft peaks then fold in mashed raspberries and 1 1/2 tbsp passion fruit seeds and pulp. Transfer to a large piping bag fitted with a large plain tip and pipe inside eclairs and sandwich back together.
- Strain remaining passion fruit seeds and pulp, reserving seeds. Add remaining powdered sugar to stained passion fruit juice and mix until smooth, adding a few drops of water if needed. Spread over tops of eclairs then distribute passion fruit seeds over top.
PER SERVING *
|Calories160Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Passion Fruit and Raspberry EclairsRecipesPlus
Fruit Salad with Passion Fruit CreamRecipesPlus
Chocolate Mayonnaise CakeHellmann's
Cream-Filled Chocolate-Covered EclairsSerious Eats
Mango Passion Fruit CakeDessert First
Lilikoi (Passion Fruit) ÉclairsFix Feast Flair
Raspberry and Passion Fruit ÉclairsRecipesPlus
EclairsReal Mom Kitchen
RASPBERRY PASSION FRUIT ÉCLAIRSThe Minted Mama
Pumpkin Maple EclairsTatyanas Everyday Food