Passion Fruit Ice CreamAnanás e Hortelã
- 300 milliliters passion fruit pulp
- 125 grams sugar
- 1 glass passion fruit liqueur
- 300 milliliters cream
- passion fruit (for garnish)
- 1In a bowl, separate the seeds from the passion fruit pulp.
- 2Add the sugar and liqueur to the pulp and stir well.
- 3In a different bowl, whisk the cream until whipped.
- 4Add the whipped cream to the passion fruit mixture and mix well.
- 5Put everything in the ice cream machine and proceed according to the machine's instructions.
- 6If you don't have an ice cream machine, as in my case, put the mixture in the freezer and beat it every hour (with a fork) in order to break the ice crystals and make it more creamy.
- 7Serve garnished with passion fruit, as desired.