Yum! Passion Fruit Cheesecake! This recipe is perfect for a Saturday afternoon. Not only is this Passion Fruit Cheesecake recipe full of nutrients that are great for your body, but it they taste delicious. Try out this Passion Fruit Cheesecake at home and let us know your thoughts. You can comment below with your likes or dislikes and rate the recipe by star. Happy Cooking!
- 2 grams gelatin
- 50 grams passion fruit juice (or puree)
- 20 grams sour cream
- 265 grams cream cheese
- 1 egg (plus 3 egg yolk)
- 150 grams granulated sugar
- 175 grams flour
- 80 grams salted butter (soft)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Put the gelatin in cold water to soften it for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 85 degrees Celsius.
- Heat the passion fruit juice in the microwave. Squeeze the gelatin and add it to the warm juice. Mix well so that ithe gelatin melts completely. Pour into a large bowl and add the sour cream and the cream cheese. Beat vigorously with a whisk. Add 1 egg yolk, 1 egg, 80 grams of sugar, and 5 grams of flour. The batter should be homogeneous and without lumps. Pour in small silicone molds.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Reserve on a rack, then store for at least 1 hour in the freezer.
- To prepare the crust, mix 80 grams of butter, 170 grams of flour, and baking powder.
- In another bowl, vigorously whisk 2 egg yolks and 70 grams of sugar.
- Mix the two preparations without stirring too much.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Roll out the dough, prick it with a fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven, let cool for 10 minutes, break into chunks by hand then back to bake for 5 minutes until golden brown. Let it cool.
- Place on each plate a cheesecake, let it thaw either at room temperature or cool it in the refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, place biscuit crumbs all over the cheesecake.
- Add somepassion fruit pulp, pineapple, and other exotic fruits on the plate.
PER SERVING *
|Calories360Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.