Pasilla Chili SauceMADELEINE COCINA
What? 120 Calories? That's nothing! You won't believe how delicious this recipe can be for only 120 calories. It is incredible. You make this Pasilla Chili Sauce recipe you nightly dinner when you taste it. Let us know your thoughts on this Pasilla Chili Sauce recipe by commenting below. You can also give this recipe a star rating for others to follow along. Yum! Can't wait to hear about your night with Pasilla Chili Sauce.
- 3 chilies (Pasilla)
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 green tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 onion (small, finely chopped)
- De-stem the chilies and clean with a moist rag to remove any traces of soil.
- In a saucepan, heat the oil. Add the chilies and cook until firm and golden brown, being careful not to burn them. Remove them from the saucepan and place on absorbent paper to remove excess oil. Coarsely chop the chilies.
- In the same saucepan, fry the tomatoes and garlic. Remove the garlic when it is golden brown.
- Combine the chilies, tomatoes, garlic, and water in a blender. Puree until smooth.
- In the saucepan used before, add the onion and cook over medium heat until translucent. Add the contents of the blender. Taste for salt and add if needed. Cook the sauce until it thickens.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories120Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes