Parsley-Pesto Prawns with Parmesan Panna Cotta and Vanilla ApplesOn dine chez Nanou
If you want a decadent dish that is perfect for an intimate dinner with a loved one, then try this Parmesan Cheese Panna Cotta, Parsley Pesto, Prawns, and Vanilla-Flavored Granny Smith Apples. The pana cotta is a rich base for these delicious and tart apples topped with a flavorful pesto. This dish is healty, hearty and flavorful. Be sure to pick the perfect night to surprise a loved one with this rich and delicious dish. We hope you love it as much as we do.
- 5 grams gelatin
- 300 grams cream
- 30 grams parmesan cheese
- 30 grams fresh parsley
- 60 grams almonds (peeled)
- 30 grams grated parmesan cheese
- 250 grams canola oil
- coarse salt
- 2 granny smith apples
- 1/2 vanilla beans
- 1/2 lemon (juice)
- 100 grams canola oil
- 1 gram saffron
- 12 prawns (large)
- 1Panna Cotta Preparation:
- 2Soak the gelatin in cold water.
- 3In a saucepan, heat the the cream and add the grated parmesan.
- 4Remove the pan from heat, add the gelatin, and stir.
- 5Pour the mixture into the molds and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- 6Pesto Preparation:
- 7In the blender, add the parsley, almonds, and grated parmesan and grind. Gradually, add the oil and mix.
- 8Add a little salt if necessary, and set aside.
- 9Vanilla Granny Smith Apples Preparation:
- 10Dice the apples without peeling them, then sprinkle them with lemon juice.
- 11Split the vanilla bean in half lengthwise and use the tip of a knife to scrape out the seeds.
- 12Mix the seeds with the oil and saffron.
- 13Pour the mixture over the apples and stir gently.
- 14Peel the prawns, leaving only the tails.
- 15Heat the grill.
- 16Slide each tail onto a small oiled skewer. Brush with a dash of pesto and a little salt and grill them in the oven.
- 17To serve, place some pesto in the center of a plate, unmold the panna cotta dish to one side, place prawns and apples flavored with vanilla oil on the other side.