- 1 loaf bread (unsliced, round, 7 to 10 in. diameter)
- 1 cup hellmann' or best food real mayonnais
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 4 slices bacon (, crisp-cooked and crumbled (optional))
- 1 green onions (, thinly sliced)
- 4 teaspoons italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut 1-1/2 inch slices on the diagonal through the bread using large serrated knife, making sure not to cut through to bottom. Repeat on other diagonal, creating a diamond cross-hatch pattern. Loosen bread with fingers.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese, bacon and green onion in small bowl. Spread 1/2 of the mayonnaise mixture into grooves using small knife or spatula. Spread remaining mayonnaise mixture over the top, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Arrange bread on baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown and heated through.