- 1/2 cup hellmann's or best foods real mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 teaspoons fresh bread crumbs
- 2 tomatoes (medium, seeded and chopped)
- 1/4 cup wish-bone robusto italian dressing (or wish-bone italian dressing)
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves (chopped, or 1 tsp dried basil leaves, crushed)
- 1/4 cup red onion (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl.
- To serve, evenly top chicken with bruschetta mixture.
PER SERVING *
|Calories630Calories from Fat590|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat590|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Crowley 2 Apr
It was fantastic easy to make
Mike T. 10 Mar
This is a great recipe loved it
Salera 17 Dec 2017
Whole family loved it! Will definitely make it again.
Aretha B. 31 Oct 2017
Excellent recipe I used cilantro instead of basil
Alex B. 22 Feb 2017
I couldn't believe how much my husband loved this recipe. I made this 2 different times using the lower fat mayonnaise and then with the full-fat mayo and it turned out less greasy with the low-fat. My husband (surprisingly) preferred the low-fat mayo, which he usually despises. Maybe my breasts were bigger (haha) but I usually have to double the cooking time.
Tiffany S. 30 Sep 2016
So good! This recipe satisfies the need for something rich and also fresh all in one. Very easy to put together.
Adam P 9 Jan 2016
This is quick and dirty and really good. It actually took me longer to make the bruschetta than it did to prep and cook the chicken. I actually used chicken tenderloins instead of whole breasts. Makes more to go around and it incorporates more of the parmesan.
Nicholas G. 2 Sep 2015
Pretty good, I had to bake it 40 minutes though, at 20 minutes barely anything was cooked. Other than that the recipe was perfect.