- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic (chopped)
- 1 eggplant (medium, cut into 1/2-inch-thick rounds)
- 4 teaspoons Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 4 italian rolls (or hoagie, split and toasted)
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese (thinly sliced)
- 2 medium tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line baking sheet, if desired, with aluminum foil sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange eggplant on baking sheet; set aside.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and garlic in small bowl. Evenly spread eggplant with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake 15 minutes or until eggplant is golden and tender.
- Arrange mozzarella on rolls, then top with tomatoes and eggplant.