- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 teaspoons Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 medium tomatoes (seeded and chopped)
- 1/4 cup wish-bone robusto italian dressing (or Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing)
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves (chopped, or 1 tsp. dried basil leaves, crushed)
- 1/4 cup red onion (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl.
- To serve, evenly top chicken with bruschetta mixture.