Parmesan & Herb Crusted SalmonYummly
Flaky salmon fillets topped with a crunchy, golden brown parmesan and panko crust are fancy enough to serve at a dinner party, but come together fast enough to enjoy for a weeknight dinner.
- 4 Atlantic salmon fillets (5 oz each)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 ounce grated parmesan cheese
- 1 ounce fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 lemon (for serving)
- 1Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- 2Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 3Rinse the salmon filets under cool water. Gently pat them dry with paper towels, then place on the baking sheet, skin side down.
- 4Sprinkle the top of the salmon with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- 5Using a sharp knife, finely mince the fresh herbs. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- 6Add the Parmesan, fresh breadcrumbs, garlic powder, ¼ tsp. salt, and black pepper to the bowl. Mix with a fork to combine.
- 7Place the butter in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30-40 seconds until melted.
- 8Pour the butter over the Parmesan and herb mixture. Mix with a fork until the crumbs are evenly moistened.
- 9Using a spoon and clean hands, divide the Parmesan and herb mixture equally between each salmon filet. Gently pat it into even layers over the tops of the filets.
- 10Transfer the baking sheet to the preheated oven.
- 11Bake the filets for 12-15 minutes on the middle rack of the oven, until the crust is golden brown and the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- 12Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- 13Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the filets. Plate and serve immediately.
PER SERVING *
|Calories110Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.