- 80 grams butter
- 1 egg
- 120 grams flour
- 100 grams parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Cut the butter into small pieces and place in a bowl. Let them soften at room temperature.
- Add the egg, flour, parmesan, baking powder, and a pinch of salt. Work the ingredients with your fingers to obtain a sandy texture.
- Add the milk and mix again until the dough is smooth.
- Shape the dough into a ball and let rest for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface to 4 millimeters thick.
- Place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper or on a silicone mat.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.