- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 pound cooked shrimp (peeled and deveined, finely chopped, about 2 cups)
- 12 slices white bread (crust removed)
- 1 tablespoon Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (thinly, optional)
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese and lemon peel in small bowl. Stir in shrimp; set aside.
- Toast one side of bread under broiler. Cut each slice into quarters on the diagonal. Spread untoasted side completely with shrimp mixture.
- Arrange shrimp toasts on baking sheet, then sprinkle with bread crumbs. Broil until golden brown, about 5 minutes. If desired, garnish with green onion.