- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons bread crumbs (fine)
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 small onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 2 zucchini (small, OR summer squash, thinly sliced)
- Cut tenderloin crosswise into 12 slices, approximately 3/4-inch thick. Place each slice on its cut surface and flatten with heel of hand to 1/2-inch thickness. Combine crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper; dredge pork slices to coat. Heat oil over medium-high heat in nonstick pan. Saute pork for 2 to 3 minutes per side; remove and keep warm. Add onion, garlic and zucchini or squash to skillet and sauté 5 minutes or until tender.
Diana H. 8 days ago
Easy and a great way to use pork tenderloin My husband loved it
Stacy Beese 4 Jun
So yummy!!! I would just put a little less salt and pepper
Aubrie Leask 16 Apr
This is a super quick and easy recipe that the whole familt truly enjoyed. I added some extra spices to the veggies because they were fairly bland.