This parmesan pork tenderloin is stuffed with a delicious pistachio parm ricotta filling and tons of herbs. It's a show stopping meal! This recipe is courtesy of How Sweets Eats.
- 2 boneless pork tenderloins (1.5 to 2 lbs each in size)
- kosher salt
- 1/2 cup roasted, salted pistachios
- 8 oz. ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup fresh herbs (chopped, such as sage and parsley)
- brussels sprouts salad (for serving)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line a roasting pan or baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray it with nonstick spray.
- Place the pork on a cutting board and get a sharp knife. Slice it twice to open it up so I have a lot of space to work with. Start at the bottom of the pork (about 1/4 inch from the bottom) and slice it lengthwise, then continue to cut again and open up the pork. You want to have a flat surface to work on. Place a piece of plastic wrap over top of the pork and use a meat tenderizer to pound it out to even thickness. Season the inside with salt and pepper. Repeat with the other tenderloin.
- Place the pistachios in a food processor and blend until small crumbs remain. In a bowl, combine the pistachios with the ricotta, parmesan cheese, garlic and egg. Add a big pinch of salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories420Calories from Fat190
|% DAILY VALUE
|Calories from Fat190
|% DAILY VALUE
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes