®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Parmesan-Macadamia Crusted Pork TenderloinPORK
Parmesan-Macadamia Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Season pork tenderloin to taste with pepper.
- Place nuts in blender or food processor container. Cover and blend or process with on/off turns just until crumbly, but not paste-like. Transfer mixture to an 18-inch-long piece of waxed paper. Stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Stir together egg and mustard in pie plate. Dip pork tenderloin in egg mixture; coat pork in nut mixture using waxed paper to firmly press nut mixture on pork.
- Heat oil in large, ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork tenderloin and cook for 5 minutes or until surface is brown, turning tenderloin over halfway during cooking. (Tenderloin will not be completely cooked.) Roast pork tenderloin in ovenproof skillet in heated oven for 20-25 minutes or until internal temperature is 145 degrees F. Transfer tenderloin to cutting board. Loosely cover with foil; let rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- To serve, cut pork tenderloin into 1/2 -inch-thick slices.