- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons herb seasoning (McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Lemon)
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Parsley Flakes
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add shrimp; cook and stir 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink.
- Stir in wine, Parmesan cheese and seasonings until shrimp are well coated.
- Serve with cooked rice and garnish with lemon wedges, if desired.