- 3 medium zucchini (sliced 1/4-inch thick)
- 5 roma tomatoes (sliced 1/4-inch thick)
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Mediterranean Roasted Garlic & Herb Flavored Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil (chopped, divided)
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°. Spray shallow 1-1/2-quart baking dish with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mediterranean Roasted Garlic & Herb Flavored Mayonnaise with cheese in small bowl. Toss zucchini, tomatoes and 2 tablespoons basil with 1/2 of mayonnaise mixture.
- Alternating tomatoes and zucchini, arrange vegetables in prepared baking dish. Brush with remaining mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake 1 hour or until golden brown and vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons basil before serving.