- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 8 cups assorted fresh vegetables (sliced 1/4-inch think, zucchini, tomatoes, yellow squash and carrots)
- 2 tablespoons fine dry Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven 375°. Spray 2-quart casserole with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in small bowl. Evenly spread 1/2 of the vegetables in prepared casserole. Thinly spread 1/2 of the mayonnaise over vegetables, then sprinkle with 1/2 tablespoon bread crumbs. Repeat with remaining vegetables and mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with remaining bread crumbs.
- Bake 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden brown.