Parmesan Crusted Twice-Baked PotatoesBest Foods
- 4 baking potatoes (large, unpeeled and baked)
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise (divided)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (divided)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 slices bacon (crisp-cooked and crumbled)
- 4 teaspoons fine dry Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 green onions (sliced, optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2Cut potatoes in 1/2 lengthwise. Scoop pulp from potatoes, leaving 1/2-inch shells; set aside.
- 3Mash pulp with 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, 1/4 cup cheese, sour cream and bacon. Evenly fill potato shells with potato mixture.
- 4Combine remaining 1/2 cup Mayonnaise and 1/4 cup cheese in small bowl. Evenly spread mayonnaise mixture on potatoes, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- 5Arrange potatoes on baking sheet. Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown and potatoes are heated through. Garnish, if desired, with sliced green onions and additional bacon.