- 4 tilapia fillets (about 1 pound total)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup seasoned panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes (dried)
|Calories320Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Allen S. 9 days ago
really good i marinated for almost an hour it turned it really good
Tammy S. 20 Nov 2018
really awesome recipe. full of flavor.
Tia Shults 18 Nov 2018
didnt have much flavor. it wasn't one of our favorites
Keria 3 Aug 2018
The tilapia was great! I used Italian bread crumbs, will look for panko bread crumbs next time.
Lauren Kinzie 4 Jul 2018
Fantastic, easy enough to make. Has a little bit of spice but I like that
Pete Harrington 20 Apr 2018
Great recipe to make a ‘cost effective’ fish flavorful which is Important when you are landlocked.
Breana 13 Apr 2018
Great!! My 6 year old loved this! Quick and super easy! I skipped the pepper though.
Wade A. 24 Jan 2018
Turned out great! Will make again, with a little less red pepper.
Wendy Russell 15 Oct 2017
Absolutely delicious will make again!!!
Ara Furr 23 Sep 2017
The breeding is a little soft but it taste great.
Kami P. 16 Jun 2017
Awesome! Easy and fabulous - family loves it
Jacob L. 29 Jul 2016
This fish was great! Could use a bit more flavor, and more crispy. But still tastes great! Great and easy to make