- 1 tablespoon butter (I Can't Believe It's Not, !® Spread)
- 1 small onion (finely chopped)
- 1 medium zucchini (finely chopped, about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup mushrooms (finely chopped)
- 4 chicken breasts (bone-in, skin on)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 teaspoons Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Melt Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, zucchini and mushrooms, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 8 minutes. Remove vegetables from skillet and cool slightly.
- Gently loosen skin from chicken to create a pocket, then evenly stuff with vegetable mixture. Arrange chicken on rimmed baking sheet or shallow roasting pan.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in small bowl. Evenly spread mayonnaise mixture on chicken, then sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake 50 minutes or until golden brown and chicken is thoroughly cooked.