- 8 pounds bone-in rib roast
- 1 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup horseradish (drained)
- 2 tablespoons Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Trim excess fat from roast. Season roast, if desired, with salt and pepper. Arrange in large baking pan.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese and horseradish in small bowl. Spread mixture on top of roast, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 25 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350°. Tent roast with aluminum foil. Cook until roast reaches desired doneness, about 2 hours. Let stand 15 minutes before slicing.