Four simple ingredients make a great weeknight dish. Serve with buttered pasta and green beans.
- 4 New York (top loin) pork chops
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 4 teaspoons seasoned bread crumbs (Italian-)
- Preheat oven to 425. Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange pork chops on baking sheet. Evenly top each chop with mayonnaise mixture; then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.