- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 12 ounces crab (fresh or canned lump, drained and picked through for shells)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fine dry Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine cream cheese, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce and seafood seasoning in medium bowl. Stir in crab. Turn into 1-quart casserole. Sprinkle with cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake 35 minutes or until golden brown and heated through. Serve with your favorite dippers.